Awards & Recognition
EDUSAVE CHARACTER AWARD
OBJECTIVES OF AWARD:
The objectives of the ECHA are:
- To send a clear and strong signal of the importance that MOE places on character and values, on par with achievements in the academic domain; and
- To recognise outstanding students in each school who are exemplary in character, and who can be role models to inspire others.
- The nominee is a Singapore citizen.
- The nominee is a role model in her conduct (behaviours and actions) and attitude.
- The nominee has demonstrated clearly aspects of the school values:
- Acting with determination.
- Serving with humility.
- Leading with integrity.
- Growing in graciousness.
- The nomination must state clear evidence of how the nominee has demonstrated the school values and that she is a role model for others.
- Recipients of the Value of the Term Award, Goh Chok Tong NextGen Outstanding Student Leader Award, Outstanding Service Award and EAGLES will be considered favourably.
NATURE OF AWARD:
ECHA awardees will receive a certificate and a monetary voucher of $500.
Nominations are open to students, staff, parents and public. Please click here for the nomination form.
Completed nomination form should be submitted to the General Office or the school’s generic email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 1 August 2014.
Indicate “Nomination for Edusave Character Award” in the email subject. Submissions after the closing date will not be accepted.