This is the official website for Tanjong Katong Girls’ School.
We may use “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Personal Data Protection Policy
This Data Protection Policy outlines the management of Personal Data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”).
This policy seeks the understanding for the purposes for which TKGS collects, uses and/or discloses Personal Data. This policy states the agreement and consent given to TKGS as well as authorised service providers and relevant third parties collecting, using, disclosing and/or sharing Personal Data as stated in this Data Protection Policy.
TKGS may update this Policy to ensure that it is consistent with any changes in legal or regulatory requirements. If any change is made, it will be published at the school’s website https://tkgs.moe.edu.sg/
If you provide us with personally identifiable data
- We may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective way unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
- We will NOT share your Personal Data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific services.
- To safeguard your Personal Data, all electronic storage and transmission of Personal Data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
TKGS may collect Personal Data for the following:
- Application to join the school
- Educational and student care purposes
- Administrative purposes
- Verification and update
- Security purpose
- Thank you for visiting this Website (“The Website”). The Website is owned and maintained by the Tanjong Katong Girls’ School (hereinafter “TKGS”).
- All access of any area of The Website is governed by the terms and conditions below (“Terms”). If you do not accept any of these Terms, exit immediately. Continue only if you accept these terms.
- In these Terms, the words “we,” “our” and “us” refer to TKGS.
- TKGS reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time. Your use of The Website constitutes your agreement to any modified Terms
Access to The Website
- The accessibility and operation of The Website relies on technologies outside our control. We do not guarantee continued accessibility or uninterrupted operation of The Website.
Relying on Information
- The Website is provided for general information only. We do not guarantee the timeliness, accuracy, completeness or reliability of any statements, opinion, representation or other information in The Website. You should do your own checks.
- The materials located on The Website, including the information as well as software programs available on or through it (“the Contents”), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by or controlled by TKGS
- Where appropriate we use available technology to protect the security of communications made through The Website. We do not, however, accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through The Website.
- Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite our best efforts, we make no warranties that The Website is free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorized software
- We are not responsible or liable for the availability or content of any other Internet site (not provided by us) linked to or from The Website. Access to any other site is at your own risk.
- If you create a link or frame to The Website you do so at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to object to, or disable any link or frame to or from The Website.
- We reserve the right to change the URL of The Website.
- Materials, including design, source codes, pages, documents and online graphics, audio and video in The Website are protected by law. The intellectual property rights in the materials are owned or licensed to us. All rights reserved (© TKGS).
- Apart from any fair dealings for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted by law, no part of The Website may be reproduced or reused for any commercial purposes whatsoever without our prior written permission. The modification of the materials on The Website is prohibited.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
We will not be liable for any loss or damage:
- that you may incur on account of using, visiting or relying on any statement, opinion, representation or information in The Website;
- resulting from any delay in the operation or transmission, communications failure, Internet access difficulties or malfunctions in equipment or software; or
- the conduct or the views of any person who accesses or uses The Website.
Please contact Tanjong Katong Girls’ School by telephone on (65) 6344-1593 or by email at email@example.com if you
- Have any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures
- Need more information on or access to the data which you have provided to us in the past